Studio 4 Available at Eyelevel!
Eyelevel studios are open to local artists seeking affordable studio space in a communal environment. The studios located at 2177 Gottingen St. (above Radstorm) and are accessible 24 hours a day. Studio Residents will have their own designated walled-off space of around 100 sq feet, free wifi and use of the bathroom, deck, and kitchen in our space. Studio Residents are encouraged to get to know Radstorm and make use of their facilities (photocopier, kiln, rehearsal space, screenprinting equipment, free fresh food, and a zine library)
Studio 4 is available on a permanent basis. This is a small "L" shaped studio with one working wall, not recommended as a shared space. This studio is available for $100 per month (with May discounted based on move-in date). Folks applying should note that the studios are up a flight of stairs and will be in a shared, unventilated space.
If you would like to view this studio, please contact Sally Wolchyn-Raab, our Artistic Director at email@example.com/902-425-6412
If you are interested, please send us an Expression of Interest (EOI). EOIs are also welcomed on an ongoing basis to be included in our waitlist.
Expressions of interest should contain the following:
- A little bit about your practice and who you are
- What materials you will be using and what your space needs are
- How often do you imagine using your studio, and for how long
- A few images of your work or a link to your website, blog or social media account
When selecting residents, Eyelevel will be considering...
- Your needs and our capacity: do Eyelevel's facilities fit your needs, can we accommodate your practice physically and logistically?
- Your ability to access space: Eyelevel will be seeking residents who do not easily have access to studio space in another location
- Your practice gels with Eyelevel: We will be seeking artists whose work fits within Eyelevel's mandate of supporting contemporary art, and whose work aligns with our anti-oppression framework (no hate, no violence no discrimination)
- Your interest in Eyelevel: We are actively creating an engaged community through permanent home studios. Do you have an interest in Eyelevel beyond a studio? Tell us about it!
- Priority will be given to artists who identify as BIPOC, QPOC, 2SLGBTQIA+ and/or artists who feel unable to access professional arts organizations.
- Joint or duel applications for shared space will be considered
Please send you expressions of interest here: https://forms.gle/6RPfsvjfnubzxcgJ6 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOIs can be submitted in the form of an email, a shared dropbox or google drive folder, an audio or video pitch, or pitched in person. To arrange an in-person pitch, please contact Sally Wolchyn-Raab at email@example.com