EYELEVEL MEMBERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE
To our lovely members new and old, past, and future - we want to hear from you about how to better reflect your wants in our membership structure and benefits.
We have tried to get a bit creative with some benefits, especially where we don't have a physical gallery space which limits what we can offer folks. We are currently toying with the idea of having a three-tiered membership (as opposed to 4 tiers), with some more benefits added on as the financial contribution goes up, similar to what we are currently doing but with updated perks. That being said, perhaps the tier system needs to go!
If you would prefer submitting feedback through different methods feel free to email us, schedule a Zoom/phone call/in-person meeting, or submit video or audio responses.
Thank you so much for taking your time to fill this out - we deeply appreciate it! We hope this information will help inform our restructuring to reflect the things you want to see from us.
If you would prefer to answer this questionnaire outside of Google forms or your device cannot read it, please feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
The questions are as follows:
- Please feel free to leave your email/contact information to be entered for a chance to win a prize from our bookstore
- Are you currently a member?
- No- never was
- No-was previously
- Thinking about it
- How long have you been/were you a member?
- If you have stopped being a member could you share a little bit about why? (if you feel comfortable)
- If you are currently a member, are you satisfied with the members benefits?
- Not even really aware of what they are
- Depending on your answer to the previous question, can you let us know why you are dissatisfied/satisfied with the current members benefits?
- Should Eyelevel keep a tiered membership system?
- We have been brainstorming some potential benefits (some of which already exist), please select below any that appeal to you.
- Add more details for what you would like to see as benefits and any thoughts about a tier system
- With some of these benefits in mind, how much would you pay for a membership? Our initial thought is that as the tiers go up as would the benefits with things such as the ability to participate in ERI, selling work out of the bookstore, and a welcome package being part of the basics
- Bi-annual printed matter mail outs
- Annual Eyelevel merch, this would be different each year
- Annual printed matter mail out
- Members welcome package
- The ability to sell work out of our bookstore on commission (very soft juried)
- Eligibility to put forward programming/event proposals (bi-annually, members only)
- Collaborating w/ a local business to display members work on a monthly rotation
- Some kind of members only website/forum/page
- Ability to participate in Eyelevel's Bi-Annual Reshelving Initiative (ERI)
- Member spotlights on social media/website
- What events/programming would you like to see Eyelevel doing/more of?
- Should there be events/programming for members only?
- Anything else you would like to add?