2020-21 Annual Publication (and Bookstore) Launch!
Eyelevel is thrilled to announce our first-ever Annual Publication –– our newest initiative which looks back on the past year’s programming, contextualizing it with commissioned writing, documentation and other artistic responses.
Pick up your copy on a PWYC basis, printed in a limited edition of 100 copies.
This year’s publication features works and writing by:
- Emily Critch
- Wren Tian-Morris
- Sophia Dime
- Shannon Webb-Campbell
- Merle Harley
- Brandon Hoax
- Dayna Danger
- Mouvement Perpétuel
…and much more!
Participants will be required to wear a mask during this event (this will be our first reception-type event since the beginning of COVID!). Takeaway snack packs for folks to enjoy outside or take home will be provided.
- Directly in front of the building is a large parking lot which can be used by visitors, with an accessible parking spot on either side of the lot closest to the building.
- The accessibility lift to the second floor is accessed through the entrance on the right as you face the building. The main door is automated and equipped with an exterior button, which leads to an interior vestibule, followed by a second automated door to the main Wonder’neath studio space. The accessibility lift is at the end of the main floor hallway.
- While Wonder’neath is often a busy, bustling environment, studio facilitators and staff will ensure that
passages through the space are maintained and kept clear.
- All bathrooms are single stall and gender neutral. There is an accessible bathroom on each floor of the
- Close to bus routes: 2482 Maynard is one block from bus routes #2 and #3 on North Street and three blocks from bus routes on Gottingen Street including #7.
- Eyelevel's bookstore is located on the ground floor of the Blue Building past the Wonder'neath program space.
Health + Safety :
Please wear a mask when entering Eyelevel/The Blue Building. There will be hand sanitizer available at the entrance of each space. Please leave 6ft of distance between yourself and any other guests. We kindly ask you not pick up/handle items for sale unless you intend on purchasing them.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.